SHORT No Knives Allowed SHORT No Knives Allowed

If you're going to make something this short, you should put that much more effort into making it funny, original, and well-animated. Plus, the best "super-short" films are those that actually draw their punchline off the fact that they're short. So people are going to expect things as short as this to be extremely good gags to make up for it. Not saying this isn't funny, but it's really nothing special.

Still, it's a good effort for a first animation, kudos on that.

But please, PLEASE, put a preloader on it next time.

RainDash responds:

Ye, I submited it too quickly and didn't care about any buttons and scripts.
Thank you!

Nosophants Nosophants

I like the style and animation. Watch that last piece though, the background didn't move at the end.

Carr77 responds:

Fixed! Thanks for your comment! You saved me :)

Ça Ça Mirlaquerr Ça Ça Mirlaquerr

Spectacular.

Unique animation, great coreography, intense colors, completely crazy idea. I love it. 5, 10, and fave.

Relive Your Life Relive Your Life

This is quite epic. A great idea, nicely drawn, and egoraptor is the greatest, as usual.

Dream Tower Dream Tower

nice.

But could use a bit of a purpose. Also, it's a little bland and gets a bit boring pretty quickly. I'll give it an 8 though 'cause aside from those things it's a really good game.

Luis and Doug [FINAL] Luis and Doug [FINAL]

good idea.

Honestly, this game is pretty cool. I like the concept a lot, but it lacks quality. If you redid it a lot more elaborately, basically just make better graphics and even out the difficulty curve (everything was easy as pie but then the boss was suddenly FUCKIN hard), this could be a pretty nice game. I gave it a 4/5 cause I hope it stays alive. I honestly like it, but it needs a lot more work.

Tron Big Sister Tron Big Sister

hell yeah

The first hing I thought when I saw this: "Oh FUCK yeah!"