SHORT No Knives Allowed SHORT No Knives Allowed

If you're going to make something this short, you should put that much more effort into making it funny, original, and well-animated. Plus, the best "super-short" films are those that actually draw their punchline off the fact that they're short. So people are going to expect things as short as this to be extremely good gags to make up for it. Not saying this isn't funny, but it's really nothing special.

Still, it's a good effort for a first animation, kudos on that.

But please, PLEASE, put a preloader on it next time.

RainDash responds:

Ye, I submited it too quickly and didn't care about any buttons and scripts.
Thank you!

Nosophants Nosophants

I like the style and animation. Watch that last piece though, the background didn't move at the end.

Carr77 responds:

Fixed! Thanks for your comment! You saved me :)

Ça Ça Mirlaquerr Ça Ça Mirlaquerr

Spectacular.

Unique animation, great coreography, intense colors, completely crazy idea. I love it. 5, 10, and fave.

Hitler Speech Hitler Speech

...

I bet there's a place for this stuff, but it sure ain't newgrounds.

Ask Raptor Jesus Ask Raptor Jesus

Awesome, but...

I really would have expeted more. Seems like this could have been a lot more about Raptor Jesus, but it was almost more about Tony Abbott. I liked the general idea and the jokes were great, but I sort of expected more.
Still great work though, as always.

Quest for the Front Page Quest for the Front Page

Yeah is ok.

I actually liked this aniation a lot, except maybe for the sound quality. It had a really nice, likable feel to it, and the character's emotions were displayed well.

However, the title made me expect a little more; I thought there might be a longer story developing, about a guy who gives up verything in life to get on the front page or something like that. You could have made this film a lot more elaborate. And that would have been awesome, cause it sort of feels like you wasted a good idea.

Of course this isn't a total waste. I still enjoyed your animation, but you could have gotten a lot more out of it. Good job anyway.

Ham-head responds:

Thank you for the helpful comments. I could have made it into an epic story but I have other studies and projects to be working on so unfortunately this is it!

An Animation Revolution An Animation Revolution

I don't know why...

but I can't stop watching this over and over. Incredible.

GOLEM GOLEM

Nice.

Really nice animation! It's quite epic and I also think it seems like the beginning o a series. A game might be awesome too.

Mr. Peanut Mr. Peanut

nice.

Hey kids! Are you fuckin hungry?!

-Finding Emo- -Finding Emo-

well...

It's not terribley boring, but it's not really funny either. Not my kind of humor, anyway. It seems like something that was created in about half an hour.